ELECTRONIC TEAM CHECK-IN
The 2021 tournament registration is closed, click here for final list of accepted teams. Due to COVID, all teams are required to check-in electronically. All required documents must be submitted by MAY 15, 2021 to email@example.com.
INSTRUCTIONS for ELECTRONIC CHECK IN (e-check in):
1) PREPARE & SCAN DOCUMENTS:
Scan the following documents (a-b)
- A copy of your official state team roster. Cross out the names of those not playing in the tournament. Write in any guest players at the bottom of the roster (maximum 3).
- Signed Sunburst Registration Affirmation form. Please ensure you have the documents mentioned in the Affirmation in your possession for all players, including guest players before signing and uploading the Affirmation form. Documents include valid player passes, medical release forms (you may use your own or we can provide one), and signed COVID-19 waiver.
- ALL accepted teams received an email with the Registration Affirmation, COVID-19 Waiver, and a Medical release form they could use if they don't have their own. If you need these documents to be resent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) UPLOAD SCANNED DOCUMENTS:
Logon to your team's registration page on GotSoccer (https://www.gotsoccer.com/). Click on "Sunburst 2021". Then click the "Documents" tab and use the "Team Document Upload" form to upload the scanned documents. Use "File Name Description" dropbox to select what you will upload.
3) CONFIRM SUBMISSION VIA EMAIL:
Once all documents have been uploaded, send us an email at
In the subject line of the email, please include "eCheckIn + Your age group/gender/team name completed" (e.g., "eCheckIn U11BCeltic completed" or "eCheckIn U12GMadrid completed").
4) UPDATE YOUR TEAM ROSTER IN GOTSOCCER:
All players on the official state team roster in 1(a) must be entered into the team roster on GotSoccer. Game cards and other information for the tournament will be generated from the GotSoccer roster, so it is important that the GotSoccer event roster matches the official state team roster.
Any questions regarding e-checkin, email