All teams from Grades 3 thru 12 will have the opportunity to schedule a practice night.
If you are coaching a grade 3 or older team, please sign up with this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c49abad23a0f8c34-spring. A couple of instructions:
1) Click an available time slot and click Submit and Sign up,
2) Since we don't have team names assigned yet, under Team name, type Division Name Last Name (e.g BG78 Pedley). Leave the quantity field at 1.
The date you are signing up for is the start date of the weeknight and time you plan to coach. Only choose one timeslot for now; if we have more availability for a 2nd practice night, we will let you know.
Please note the following:
1. Practices nights for the Spring 2021 season are Monday - Friday at West Windsor Community Park. Requests are handled first-come, first-served
2. Available timeslots are 5:00 - 6:30 and 6:30 - 8:00
3. You will be assigned a full-sized field. You may need to split the field with other teams. There will be small goals available on the fields.
4. Lighting: Lighting is automatic and will turn on at dusk and turn off 15 minutes after the last practice.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or issues.
Register here for practice plans!
Youthsoccer101 will send weekly age age appropriate practice plans for the entire season.