What is our Mission Statement?
The mission of the West Windsor Plainsboro Soccer Association is to provide youth and adults the opportunity to play instructional and competitive soccer at the highest level commensurate with their ability, potential and interest.
What is our Vision Statement?
WWPSA aims to provide soccer players of all ages within West Windsor, Plainsboro and the surrounding townships with the structure and organizational support to effectively deliver soccer programs, activities and events. We will proactively monitor our programs to flexibly and creatively meet our constituents’ needs and provide innovative options to help challenge them and instill both soccer and character skills to last the rest of their lives.
What are our Core Values?
We at the WWPSA want to be clear with our constituents as to what we stand for:
- Balance needs of team and player
- Self-esteem and confidence
What are we doing now?
We’re currently launching initiatives to:
- Further develop the WWPSA’s foundation as a first-class organization that leverages the capabilities of all of its players, coaches, referees and other volunteers to continually progress to achieve its goals within its overall philosophy
- Coordinate Training, Facilities and Fundraising Plans to ensure that our players, coaches and referees have the skills they require to enjoy the game of soccer in a safe, fun and fulfilling environment for years to come
- Provide our advanced youth players with a challenging program that offers opportunities to compete against similarly-skilled programs in New Jersey and beyond
What programs do we offer?
We offer the following programs:
- Travel Soccer, divided by age group & gender, offering travel soccer in MOSA League (WWSPA teams) and EDP League (Surf Mercer teams) from U08 (under 8) through U18 with a player pathway to ECNL through Match Fit Academy
- Travel Development Academy (TDA) – a professionally-run (Surf coaches) training program designed specifically to provide additional guidance to players looking to improve their skills through top-level training and small-sided games to either prepare for Travel soccer or to receive greater challenge than in Recreational soccer
- Adult Soccer, divided into two sub-programs for players over 18 years old:
- Co-ed Recreational league
- Competitive teams in other adult leagues
- Spring & Fall Recreational Youth Soccer, divided into four groups
- Pre-K: run by professional Surf trainers
- K-2nd Grade – run by volunteer parent coaches; intra-town games
- 3rd-8th Grade: run by volunteer parent coaches; inter-town games
- 9th-12th Grade: run by volunteer parent coaches; 3M League inter-town games
- Sunburst Tournament – held each year in June, our Travel soccer tournament attracts many of the top teams from the northeast
- Summer Player Development Programs run by professional Surf trainers
How are we run?
The West Windsor Plainsboro Soccer Association (“WWPSA”) is a not-for-profit corporation organized exclusively for educational purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (the “Code”) and as a non-profit corporation qualifying under Title 15A of the New Jersey Statutes Annotated.
The WWPSA is run by a Board of Directors that is elected each year via an Annual General Meeting, normally held at the conclusion of the fall season in December.
What is the size of our association?
Since many players participate in multiple programs throughout the year, some of the statistics may be slightly inaccurate, but as of Spring 2021, the approximate number of participants was as follows:
- Fall recreational soccer: 430 players
- Fall travel soccer: 180 players
- Fall adult soccer: 120 players
- Spring recreational soccer: 390 players
- Spring travel soccer: 180 players
- Spring adult soccer: 120 players
- Sunburst tournament: 200 teams
What are our affiliations?
We are affiliated with several organizations, some at the club level and others solely within our Travel program:
How can I find out more?
We provide this website to our constituents, our community and to any others interested in knowing more about our club. If you can’t find it here, click here to view our list of contacts and choose the appropriate person who can help you. You can also email us at
. We will get back to you shortly.
Please follow us on Instagram
Please like us on Facebook