You can check your registration to determine:
- What team, if applicable, you are assigned to and who else is on the team roster.
- If someone in your family is registered.
- If WWPSA received a check payment.
- Which program a person is registered for.
- If your family and player details are correct and you can also correct them.
To check a registration:
- Go to the Registration page at https://ssl.demosphere.com/WWPSA
- Scroll down and click on the continue button at the bottom of the page
- Select the option - I only want to login and update my existing household information
- Click Continue
- Enter the required information to login and click the login button
- A page displays showing your family and player information
Under the registration section you will see what team your players are assigned to. Note: make sure you look at the correct season and program since the page displays both the current and prior season and all program. If it states unassigned it means that the player has not yet been assigned to a team.
Click on the team name to see the team roster.
Coaches can also click on the team name next to their name in the coaching section to get full team roster details.
While on this page please review your information and use the various edit options to edit information that needs to be updated.