WWPSA Rec League
WWPSA Rec League is a program that runs in Fall & Spring. The program is aimed at children from Kindergarten through 2nd Grade. Volunteer parent coach led sessions that will have the assistance of the Surf Mercer Recreation Coordinator in delivering fun, challenging and technical sessions to develop all players. This is part of the first stage in the WWPSA Player Development Pathway.
WWPSA Rec Leagues Available
Saturdays September 12, 2020 - November 14, 2020
Saturdays April 10, 2021 - June 19, 2021
Early Registration (Before March 1): $140
Standard Registration: $160
Late Registration (After April 1): $200
*$10 Discount for second and subsequent youth players from same family*
- Divisions may be combined based on registration.
- Registrations after April 1st are not guaranteed a place on a team and will be accepted based on availability and may not be assigned to a team until the 2nd week of the season.
- Registrations may NOT be accepted after April 17 (i.e. week 2)
WWPSA REC LEAGUE FORMAT
- Teams coached by Volunteer WWPSA Parent Coaches (One session to be led by Surf Mercer Recreation Coordinator).
- Special team/coach request MUST BE indicated in 'Special Request' field upon registration. 6 day window prior to start of the season for requests to be made to respective league managers. After that rosters are LOCKED and FINAL.
- Games are played Saturdays
- Players are guaranteed minimum of 50% playing time.
| SESSION 1 - Practice
||9:00am - 9:45am
|SESSION 1 - Game
||10:00am - 10:50am
|SESSION 2 - Practice
||11:00am - 11:45am
|SESSION 2 - Game
||12:00pm - 12:50pm