Sunbusrt Team Check-In
Option 1: Electronic Team Check-In
Accepted teams will have the option to check-in electronically. Electronic check is will be available until May 20, 2020. Teams that do not check in electronically will be required to do so in person on Friday, June 5, from 5:30pm-7:45pm in West Windsor, NJ (see below for in-person check-in instructions).
Instructions for electronic check-in:
- Scan the following documents (a-d), and place into ONE Adobe PDF file. Save this file with your age group/gender/team name (i.e., U11BCeltic or U12GMadrid).
- Copy of current roster. Cross out the names of those not playing in tournament. Write in guest players at the bottom (maximum of three.) In total, small-sided rosters may include 14 players; full-sided rosters may include 18 players.
- Copy of each player pass, including guest players. Please have these in alphabetical order by player last name.
- Copy of each player medical release form, including guest players. Please have these in alphabetical order by player last name.
- If from outside of NJ: permission to travel form (if applicable--doesn’t apply to teams carded by US Club.)
- Attach this Adobe PDF to an email, and send to us at
In the subject line of the email, please write down "eCheckIn + Your age group/gender/team name" (i.e., "eCheckIn U11BCeltic" or "eCheckIn U12GMadrid").
- (Self-service Alternative to Step 2 above) Logon to your team's registration page on https://www.gotsoccer.com/. Under the "Documents" menu, use the "Team Document Upload" form to upload the scanned documents. Once done, send us an email notice at
In the subject line of the email, please write down "eCheckIn + Your age group/gender/team name completed" (i.e., "eCheckIn U11BCeltic completed" or "eCheckIn U12GMadrid completed").
- Upon arrival at the tournament, pick up your yellow Sunburst Tournament roster from the Supervisor’s tent at least 45 minutes prior to your first game. If your first game is at Zaitz Park, your yellow roster will be waiting for you at the Supervisor’s tent at Zaitz Park (and so on.)
- Please have all of the above documents (a-d) available for review at the Sunburst Tournament. This is the same requirement for all teams, regardless of check-in method.
You will receive a confirmation email on or before Wednesday, June 3rd. If such a confirmation can’t be made (due to missing paperwork, multiple attachments, etc.), you will be required to check-in in person on Friday, June 5.
Option 2: In-peron Team Check-In
When: Friday, June 5th from 5:30 to 7:45 PM
Where: West Windsor Senior Center, 271 Clarksville Road., Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
To view location in Google Maps, click here.
- You must bring to registration:
- A copy of your Official State Team Roster for us to keep
- A Medical Release Form for each player (click here if you need a copy of this form. If you already have your own medical forms, those will be acceptable as well.)
- Player Passes. Players on your tournament roster should all be carded by the same organization (i.e., U.S. Club, NJYS, etc.)
- Permission to play out-of-state form (if applicable).
- Each team will fill out a tournament roster card at registration. This card will be used for pre-game check-in and also to track red and yellow cards. If you filled out your roster when applying for the tournament, this information will be pre-printed and waiting for you at registration night. This will help expedite registration.
- Teams should have alternate colored jerseys (or pinnies) in case of conflicts with opposing teams. The HOME team is responsible for switching jerseys if there is a conflict.
If you have any questions, please email Loi Moliga at
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at Sunburst!
TEAM ELECTRONIC CHECK-IN
The 2021 tournament registration is closed, click here for final list of accepted teams. Due to COVID, all teams are required to check-in electronically. All required documents must be submitted by MAY 15, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS for ELECTRONIC CHECK IN (e-check in):
1) PREPARE & SCAN DOCUMENTS:
Scan the following documents (a-b)
- A copy of your official state team roster. Cross out the names of those not playing in the tournament. Write in any guest players at the bottom of the roster (maximum 3).
- Signed Sunburst Registration Affirmation form. Please ensure you have the documents mentioned in the Affirmation in your possession for all players, including guest players before signing and uploading the Affirmation form. Documents include valid player passes, medical release forms (you may use your own or we can provide one), and signed COVID-19 waiver.
- ALL accepted teams received an email with the Registration Affirmation, COVID-19 Waiver, and a Medical release form they could use if they don't have their own. If you need these documents to be resent, please email email@example.com
2) UPLOAD SCANNED DOCUMENTS:
Logon to your team's registration page on GotSoccer (https://www.gotsoccer.com/). Click on "Sunburst 2021". Then click the "Documents" tab and use the "Team Document Upload" form to upload the scanned documents. Use "File Name Description" dropbox to select what you will upload.
3) CONFIRM SUBMISSION VIA EMAIL:
Once all documents have been uploaded, send us an email at
In the subject line of the email, please include "eCheckIn + Your age group/gender/team name completed" (e.g., "eCheckIn U11BCeltic completed" or "eCheckIn U12GMadrid completed").
4) UPDATE YOUR TEAM ROSTER IN GOTSOCCER:
All players on the official state team roster in 1(a) must be entered into the team roster on GotSoccer. Game cards and other information for the tournament will be generated from the GotSoccer roster, so it is important that the GotSoccer event roster matches the official state team roster.
Any questions regarding e-checkin, email