Plainsboro Community Park
Woodland Drive, Plainsboro
To view map in MapQuest click here.
To view the field map, click here.
From Route 1 (north and south)
- Follow Route 1 to the Scudders Mill Road East exit.
- Take Scudders Mill Road East for approximately 2 miles to the traffic lights at Dey Road.
- Turn left onto Dey Road and proceed approximately 1½ miles to the traffic lights at Scotts Corner Road.
- Turn left onto Scotts Corner Road and proceed approximately ½ mile and the entrance to the park is on the left.
From NJ Turnpike (north and south)
- Take Exit 8A.
- From toll booth stay to your right and follow exit ramp to traffic lights.
- Turn left onto Route 535 South and immediately get in right hand lane. At first traffic lights turn right onto Route 32 (Forsgate Drive).
- Follow Route 32 for approximately 1 mile and the lanes split. Stay in the left hand lane towards Route 130 South to Princeton and Hightstown. Proceed straight through the traffic lights and cross over Route 130 onto Friendship Road.
- Follow Friendship Road for approximately 3½ miles to the T intersection and turn right onto Scotts Corner Road (the road is named Broadway Road if you turn left).
- Follow Scotts Corner Road approximately ¾ mile and entrance to the park is on the right, a few hundred yards after the entrance to the Plainsboro Nature Preserve.