Each year the West Windsor-Plainsboro Soccer Association awards scholarships to graduating seniors who have made an outstanding contribution to the Association, to soccer and to our community.
- Each year, WWPSA will award a maximum of four (4) scholarships
- Each scholarship will have a minimum value of $500 and a maximum value of $1,000.
- Must be a registered WWPSA player during either the fall or spring soccer season during the year of graduation
- Must be a graduating high school senior
- Must have applied for attendance at a two- or four-year college or university
- Must have been associated with WWPSA as a player or a referee for at least six (6) seasons
- The Scholarship Committee can verify the criteria submitted on the application.
- Historical and current participation within WWPSA: indicate the program and team for each year
- Historical and current participation within soccer community outside WWPSA, e.g., referee, school teams, other clubs, winter / summer trainer, ODP, etc.
- Anticipated future involvement in soccer: explain how the applicant will represent the club as alumni.
- Provide a minimum of two (2) non-family references.